The Twisted Trousers have a slim fit with a modern design. The side seams and inseams twist around to the front and back of the trousers. Features include a comfortable knit waistband, a coin pocket, slant front pockets with French seams, a faux fly, back patch pockets and a diagonal back belt loop.
The tutorial also includes instructions for making a fully reversible or lined pair with no exposed seams.
This pattern is suitable for a confident beginner or intermediate with piping.
The Twisted Trousers pattern covers a range of sizes - from 2 years to 12 years.
The pattern includes the following features:
- Side seams twist to the front, inseams twist to the back
- Knit waistband with optional drawstring
- Optionally lined and fully reversible
- Optional faux fly
- Optional Inset front pockets (with coin pocket)
- Optional Piping
- 2 back pocket options
- Optional diagonal belt loop
This high quality pattern and tutorial contains all the standard Titchy Threads Pattern Features.
Projector File also available.