Projector files are designed so a projector can display the pattern pieces directly onto your fabric. This removes the need to print and tape your pattern pieces. It is a relatively new development in sewing but can save you a lot in time, money and paper. We have an article covering all the basics.
Projector files are currently available for the Fancy Pants Leggings, Rowan Tee, Safari Raglan Tee and Dress and the Twisted Trousers. We will be adding these files for the rest of our patterns very soon. If you already own these patterns then log into your account and you'll find the files in your downloads.
The features included in all Titchy Threads projector files are:
* Layers, so you can select only the size(s) you need
* Solid black lines that are 3pt wide
* Grainline in the same direction for all pieces
* Full size pattern pieces (with the option to still cut on the fold)
* Layout optimised for cutting with a projector (on one single page)
* Additional grid layers used to check sizing before cutting