The Rowan Tee is a classic T-shirt for girls or boys with a huge array of options. Choose from a regular neckline or hood, short or long sleeves, hemmed or cuffed sleeves, hemmed or cuffed body, no stripe, shoulder stripe or full arm stripe and two pocket styles. In total there are 144 possible combinations so mix and match for a different look each time.
With a comfortable fit on the slim side of regular, your children will be asking for these again and again.
This pattern is suitable for a confident beginner. It provides a great introduction to sewing with knit fabrics.
The Rowan Tee pattern covers a wide range of sizes - from 6-12 months to 12 years.
The pattern includes the following options. These can be combined to make a total of 144 different T-shirts:
- 2 different necklines – regular neckline or 3 part hood with stripe
- 2 different sleeve lengths – short or long sleeves
- 2 different sleeve finishes – regular hem or cuffed sleeves
- 2 different body finishes – regular hem or cuffed hem
- 3 different shoulder / sleeve options – regular shoulder, a shoulder stripe or a full arm stripe
- 3 different pockets options – no pocket, a chest patch pocket or a kangaroo pocket