The Small Fry Skinny Jeans offer a classic skinny fit style with enough ease for comfort. A very versatile pattern that can be dressed up for a wedding or down for more casual wear.
The pattern includes the following options:
- "Classic" Inset pockets including coin pocket or Patch pockets
- Half fly or Full zip fly
- Full length or Shorts
- Two different waistbands
- Girls (reversed) fly instructions for both fly options
The pattern comes in two sizes groupings. The small pattern pieces are different from the large ones to allow for nappies (either disposable or cloth). The jeans construction uses flat felled seams for some seams to give a hard wearing and professional finish.
- 64 page PDF document featuring very detailed tutorial with colour pictures of every step. Contains everything you need to learn to sew jeans with all the professional finishes.
- Full size digitally drafted pattern pieces with seam allowance included
- 9 pages for ages 0-3 months to 3T
- 20 pages for ages 3 to 12
- Size chart, finished measurements chart, fabric requirements and supplies list
- Tips for using topstitching thread and for adjusting the pattern pieces to get a custom fit based on measurements
- Cheat Sheet
- Pattern pieces vary for each age by colour AND line style. This means they can be printed in colour or black and white. Option to print only the sizes you wish using PDF Layers.
- Prints on both Letter and A4 paper
- Option to also download A0 / A1 single page PDF which can be printed at a print shop. See FAQ for further details
- Metric and imperial measurements included throughout
- Terms include right to make to sell on a small scale homemade basis. Refer to FAQ for further details of terms.
- Instantly available to download (including separate 'print shop' file)
- Ability to download multiple times when logged into your account. Single owner terms still apply.
- Option to receive email updates if a newer version of the pattern is available to download (at no extra cost)
For help with patterns, notices about sales and free patterns, join the Titchy Threads Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TitchyThreadsPatterns/.
Images in the listing include some photographs taken by Lexi Made, Rebekah Sews, Probably Actually, Sew Jereli and Sultures and Sandpaper.