The Azur is a fully reversible swimsuit with a really unique design. You have two different shoulder straps (halterneck with clasp or cross over) as well as an optional extra back strap. Each layer can be made with a regular view or colour blocked. The pattern also includes optional bows. It's a very versatile pattern and you can make sure each swimsuit you sew is truly one of a kind.
The Azur Reversible Swimsuit pattern covers a range of sizes - from 6-12 months to 12 years.
The pattern includes the following features:
- Fully reversible (or can use swimsuit lining fabric for one layer)
- Regular or colour blocked swimsuit options
- Two different shoulder straps (halterneck with clasp or cross over)
- Optional extra back strap for use with cross over straps
- Pieces and instructions for 2 different sizes of bows
This pattern is a collaboration with the talented Celina of Petit a Petit and Family. Customers familiar with the regular Titchy Threads tutorials should note that this pattern features clear and detailed computer drawn illustrations and not photos. A sample of the instructions is included in the listing photos.
This high quality pattern and tutorial contains all the standard Titchy Threads Pattern Features.