The Little Kid Kimono Set is a free pattern in size 0-3 months only. The top and trousers make an adorable set but can also be used as versatile separates, perfect for your own baby or to make for a gift.
The cosy kimono top features gently curving raglan sleeves, ribbon ties and contrast binding.
The teeny tiny trousers have a baggy, relaxed fit. A shirred waist provides comfort for a range of waist sizes while the bum panel on the back gives an chance to mix in contrast fabrics. With only a few seams to sew these are very quick to make.
- FREE download - Click Add to Basket, then Checkout, create a free account and download your pattern.
- 34 page PDF document.
- 10 pages of full size digitally drafted pattern pieces with seam allowance included.
- Pieces can be printed in colour or black and white.
- Prints on both Letter and A4 paper.
- Detailed step by step instructions with full colour photos.
- Includes lots of tips for sewing with knits.
- Serger not required but tips included for those that own one.
- Metric and imperial measurements included throughout.
- For personal use only - please contact us if you want to sell garments made with this pattern.