The Little Kid Kimono Set is a free pattern in size 0-3 months only. The top and trousers make an adorable set but can also be used as versatile separates, perfect for your own baby or to make for
The cosy kimono top features gently curving raglan sleeves, ribbon ties and contrast binding.
The teeny tiny trousers have a baggy, relaxed fit. A shirred waist provides comfort for a range of waist sizes while the bum panel on the back gives an chance to mix in contrast fabrics. With only a few seams to sew these are very quick to make.
- FREE download - Click Add to Basket, then Checkout, create a free account and download your pattern
- 34 page PDF document
- 10 pages of full size digitally drafted pattern pieces with seam allowance included
- Pieces can be printed in colour or black and white
- Prints on both Letter and A4 paper
- Detailed step by step instructions with full colour photos
- Includes lots of tips for sewing with knits
- Serger not required but tips included for those that own one
- Metric and imperial measurements included throughout
- For personal use only - please contact us if you want to sell garments made with this pattern